Log in – How to create an ABC account?
Create an ABC account is very easy! You just need to follow these few steps:
- Click on “Log in” and enter into the dedicated section for registration
- Click on “Create an account”
- Insert all required data and create a password. The red asterisk indicates an obligatory info
- Fill also the section about the typology of your activity: your online experience will become more oriented to your needs
- Wait for the e-mail of confirmation from our team for the activation of your account
Why should I create an ABC account?
Lots of benefits are waiting for you:
- A personal showcase with a complete overview of the main details
- The Download section, where it’s possible to access to our latest catalogues, brochures and other commercial and marketing material
- The Quickship section with prices and updated stock availabilities to an easy and immediate purchase
- The Newsletter with the complete latest news
Discover us online:
Which are the requirements for a valid account?
Our website addresses directly to those who are linked to the areas of our interest: the main requirement for a valid registration is therefore to be the manager or owner of an activity into carpet, furnishing and design.
During the log in of your ABC account, the fundamental elements are your VAT number and your kind of activity between:
- Distribution Chain
- Retail Store (design)
- Retail Store (architecture studio)
- Retail Store (carpets)
These criterias will help us to understand your needs and interests and how to collaborate with you.
I am a reseller or already an ABC account with a registered account and I would like to make an order through the site. How can I do?
The online service for the purchase orders allows you to check quantity, price, colors and sizes in one click.
Enter into the Quickship section: for each carpet shown into our assortments you’ll find all the useful information for your purchase and the option “Cart” where you can save your selection.
The registration of an ABC account, allows you to access to this service and provides you an overview of your accounting situation: on “my account” > “my orders” you have everything under control.
Remember the minimum order required: for the UE area it’s about 800,00 € and for the extra UE area it’s 2.000,00 €..
I’m an artist/a company/a supplier interest in starting a collaboration with you: how can I contact you in an efficient way?
In ABC Italia we’re insatiable when it comes to start new collaborations and to create new ideas: send us a mail specifying::
- Your project (if necessary, specify your intention of sending us some material to look at)
- The kind of collaboration you would like to start with us
- Your geographic area
I’m a private interested in ABC rugs: what can I do?
Our activity is reserved to resellers included into one of the categories into the account registration.
For you we have a different solution: contact us and we’ll redirect you in the best reference point which you can turn to.
Into the mail you’ll send us, specify:
- To be a private
- The kind of interested carpet; if you have a specific request, indicate the name and the code of the rug, otherwise the general category is enough(e.g. kilim, bath rug, oriental…)
- The area where you live, in a way that we can suggest you the closest retail store
ABC Website: Instructions for use
What is the difference between Quickship Area and Collection Area?
Both Quickship and Collection sections show our selections of carpets, but they follow different purposes:
- Collection is a complete and structured presentation of our whole product range, born to help the research into the several categories of rugs until the single items.
- Quickship is a support for the direct purchase of a determined selection of carpets; this e-commerce area allows you to enrich a started stocking or to urgently require rugs with specific characteristics.
Creating an ABC account allows to see prices and stock availability of each carpet.